Saturday, November 22, 2008

You have to be kidding me... please?


So today has been a flurry of activity. We finished the Ensigns of Creation, continued on the tiny SDAs and started the Holy Table. As I type the 3rd coat of white paint is drying on the table and I cannot wait to get it moving.

I was trying to check some of the references in various Enochian books for the color directions on the table. I came across the above throw pillow. Yes folks some genius has put the SDA on a throw pillow. What sort of decor do you have to have for this to work for your room? When we were carving this tablet it screwed us both up for several days. Not in a bad way, but it definately put us in a different headspace. I could not imagine this on the couch as I napped.

Though CafePress has a whole host of things that I can only shake my head at. In an homage to David Letterman.... the top 5 list of things I don't want hanging around the house.

5. The Sigilium Wall Clock. The spinning motion of the hands would just be enough to lay me out for a few weeks.

4.The Sigilium throw pillow. Yeah take a nap on that baby.

3. The Ensigns of Creation coffee mug. Add a little Mars to your morning....

2. The Tablet of Unity throw pillow. Seriously who's decor does this go with????

AND MY ALL TIME FAVORITE "WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA???"

1. The goetic onsie and matching bib. Seriously... I don't even know where to begin here. I have a good working relationship with several of the Goets and NO I am not putting their seals on my baby. I think my hamster will be twitching for quite a while over that one.

OK back to your regularly scheduled serious programming :)

2 comments:

Susanne Iles said...

A word of warning to anyone who subscribes to your blog...never, ever read it while drinking coffee over your laptop...never..ever...

Soror Gimel said...

Thank you! That is a very high form of compliment indeed.

Though seriously, Goetic onsies? I still twitch over that one.