Monday, October 20, 2008

In the eye of the beholder


The above picture brings a tear to my eye. They are happy wastewater bugs, I won't bore you with the specifics. While most people don't even know these exist they are one of the many crucial steps in the process of treating water. Trust me when you see them in action you will know that the Great IT has a grand sense of humor. They have little hairs that pull the food to them through current. When that doesn't work fast enough they spring on those little stalks and attack it head on. I see that as a reflection of many types of my own personal magick. You place the currents to work, but sometimes you just have to grab it.

After many a magickal bit to try to figure out my latest path, I had lunch with a women I worked with a while ago. She is getting a local business award tomorrow and she invited me to go. The short of it is that she had offered me a business opportunity any time I wanted to take her up on it and today I took her up on it. So my path is much the same but ooooh so different.

It has always been my dream to work for a place that did honest business and were out to do good things. Why is making a living and loving what you do not everyones goal? At the end of the day we all have to look ourselves in the eye and if this works well I could do that from any place in the world. Yes I am thrilled by the prospect!

This is the ground floor of a multinational corporation and we wild women are out to change the world. Maybe not all of it, but certainly what we can reach.

1 comment:

Lavanah said...

Oh, you ARE going to change the world-you've started already. Its like crystallization (a prettier image than whatever degrees of kevin bacon). You change what you touch, which effects what touches it, and so on. Like snowflakes, or rock sugar candy.