Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kaleidoscopes and changing your view point



The above image was taken off of a website http://xenlite.easystorecreator.com/items/kaleidoscopes

As of late I have been dreaming in technicolor - more specifically it is as if a giant kaleidoscope is spinning. As a child I had always loved the different combinations that the kaleidoscope offered. I suspect that my HGA is trying to tell me to look at things in a different light, to spin the wheel a bit.

Nothing is really as it seems forever and everything is in a state of flux.

My magickal practices have gotten back into daily work since the grove has been put back together. You have no idea how awful it was to have it have 60 feet of fencing stacked in the middle. It was as if I was looking at graphic horror pictures. It just turned my stomach.

I was quite pleased to see that a mugwort volunteer from last year has started to take hold in the side garden. Mugwort is one of my favorites. It has great memories of healing properties during accupunture sessions and has just the slightest hallucinagenic effects when burned. I am sure that there is a link to the visions and the sudden growth.

As of late I have been spending more time in the garden and grove as weather permits. The grapes look like a bachnalia is about to take place at any time and the roses are finally blooming again. The rose of severity has taken longer and I know that it means that I have been too passive in my universe, leaning too much to the side of mercy when really I should just balance.

Balance, ahhhh the elusive balance and facade that everything is perfect. I suspect that there will be more bugs added to my box soon. The scarab was brought to full force this weekend at the Human Rodeo. It was as if I was recreating myself from the dust and mire. I will be most interested to see what rises from the ashes.

Much love to all!

No comments: