Friday, February 20, 2009

Thank you Saint Expedite and a correction for a brother



I don't have to know how it works, just that it does. Thank you Saint Expedite. A week ago I was fighting with my university over my multitude of credits and how that impacted my life. Today I got a letter stating that all is well and that everything is going according to my plan. Thank you Saint Expedite.

So a few weeks ago I was speaking with my magickal baby brother and he asked me "well don't you make pacts with entities...?" I vehemently denied that I do and in fact stated that it was a bad idea all together. This was in relationship to entities in general, not just the Goets. Then 4 days later I find myself petitioning a Saint to assist me in a school matter. It was by all accounts a deal. He upheld his end and I am working to uphold mine. So I sit corrected.

Yes dear brother I do make deals. Though my caveate is that I am still very particular with whom I make those deals. Least you find yourself on the end of a deal in which you cannot keep and they will not keep. Bad mojo. Bad mojo indeed.

So off to meet with a teacher to drop a class. It is a class that cost me a small fortune in books and is not what I thought it was. It is interesting, but it is functioning as a distraction from the things that I need to be doing and it is causing a ripple of unbalance that I will no longer tolerate. It appears that confronting my shadow will be taking on many forms this year. I owe you Sam :)

No comments: