Thursday, June 5, 2008

Chaos evolving


The last two weeks have been a flurry of activity. I have seen a great deal of my magickal workings come to fruition. It is great but tiring. Very tiring. I am now going back to school for engineering and if I studied this hard the first go round I would have probably completed the physics degree WAY back then. In my 3rd year I got a "real job" and I took time of to focus on my career. Yes that was a technical error. It was however an interesting adventure.

I am also working for my former regulators. They love me and appreciate my 15 years of experience. It is different from that side of the table though. Going through the reports my aim is not so much to hammer them but to understand what is going on and to make sure that they can fix it. So instead of checking boxes I am reading all of the technical reports. It is a good thing. I think that I will enjoy this a great deal.

On the promptings of a dear friend, I dropped my highest profile professional journal a line about a series of articles that I would like to write. Last week I got word that they would like to pick up that column.

So in the last two weeks I have gone from full time ME to :student, regulator and author. No wonder I am tired.

In my copious spare time my ex called me up and wanted me to speak at his tarot group on Druidry and Thelema, this past Tuesday. No one warned me that my magickal duties would apply to exes. I think that part of the duty was a dirty trick. We did not have a Jerry Springer kind of split and we share a munchkin, so it is not as bad as it sounds. It was however very weird, but good. I hope that everyone got something useful out of the talks. The talks were some history and mostly personal experience. Every ones magickal path is different and so hopefully something struck a cord in someone that helped them along. That is always my goal. I don't take it personally when my paths don't resonate with other people, I got over that a long time ago.

Well I just watered the garden and now I am off to SLEEP. If I can remember how!

No comments: