Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Saga Continues



So when I got up this morning, I started to look at the China. I only remembered there being a few pieces growing up. There was however more in the back. The mark on the bottom made me laugh it is Kyoto. Yet after last night it will always be Ky OTO in my mind. As things move forward on the magickal front lots of strange mundane things keep happening. Right now I will simply take note of it and move on.

I have never really seen the China so it is strange to have it lounging around the kitchen. In a bit I will muster the brains to wash it and place it in my china cabinet. There is more of it than I expected, but a lot of it missing. I tried to look online but could not find the pattern. I suspect from the marks and family stories that it was brought over from Japan in about 1947 or 1948.

I have a baby sister who does not know that this China exists. She is still young and so such things don't mean much but at some point it might. We might have a lovely day of tea sometime and take it for a test drive. Now bak to work.

No comments: